Căutăm bucătar pentru Reşedinţa Adjunctului Ambasadorului Statelor Unite la Bucureşti
The Cook is a personal employee of the Deputy Chief of Mission of the United States of America, in Bucharest and is employed at their residence in Baneasa.
Duties to include but not be limited to:
- Plan meals for all types of informal and formal functions, including the purchase and preparation of food and beverages;
- Prepare and serve food and drinks for the household, guests and official receptions, dinners and other functions;
- Prepare dining and serving areas by setting up counters, stands and tables with condiments and silverware;
- Help to serve informal, buffet-style or sit-down functions;
- Clean kitchen equipment, pots and pans, counters and other work areas;
- Schedule periodic and special cleaning requirements, such as window cleaning in kitchen only;
- Drive an employee’s personal vehicle to perform shopping duties and accomplish ORE – related errands;
- Food preparation:
- Responsibility for maintaining proper stocks of food items and informing Employer on a timely basis when foods items need to be re-ordered and/or purchasing such food items as required;
- Plan and execute in consultation with Employer seasonal stocking and preparation of food stuffs.
- Food to be prepared according to proper sanitary methods as defined by Employer;
- Prepare food for household as required; and,
- Prepare representational meals in a professional manner, on time, and as required;
- Perform other job related duties as assigned.
- Minimum 3 years experience in planning and cooking for formal functions and receptions as a cook in a diplomatic environment, luxury hotel, cruise ship, upscale restaurant, etc.
- Must be qualified/certified as a cook/chef. Ability to communicate effectively in English and Romanian. Must to be able to read recipes and take requests to prepare food. Drivers license, good driving skills and a personal vehicle.
- Good interpersonal skills
Salary: RON 3290, gross monthly salary
Hours: 40 hours a week, some flexibility required.
Benefits: Christmas bonus, supplementary medical reimbursement and other benefits in accordance with Romanian law (pension-medical-unemployment.)
Applicants can send resumes, references, etc. via email: BucharestRecruitment@state.gov or they can bring them to the Embassy gate, Str. Dr. Liviu Librescu 4-6, (Baneasa area) and address it for Human Resources.https://bonchef.ro/cautam-bucatar-pentru-resedinta-adjunctului-ambasadorului-statelor-unite-la-bucuresti/4505/Ştiriangajari,anunturi,bucatar,gastronomieThe Cook is a personal employee of the Deputy Chief of Mission of the United States of America, in Bucharest and is employed at their residence in Baneasa. Duties to include but not be limited to: Plan meals for all types of informal and formal functions, including the purchase and preparation...Răzvan AvramRăzvan Avramrazvan@avram.roContributorBonChef.ro | Arta mesei